gnome_session

To whom it may cocern

After installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 , during installation of Oracle 11g ,message below was shown :

- An Error occured while loading or saving configuration information for gnome_session. Some of your configuration setting may not work properly.

And for detail:

- Failed to contact configuration server . Some possible cause are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBIT,or you have stal NFS locks due to system crash.

I'm biginner in Linux . would you please help me?
regards