Re: Preparing GConf for the next generation (D-Conf related)

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 14:28 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:

> Of course, this is all much more boring than just hacking up something
> that you think is cool. I mean, the requirements could end up being
> something you dislike or disagree with! The truth is that standards work
> is boring tedious work.

Yes. I understand. I am, as a typical programmer, not very interested in
the social engineering part of software development :). I do understand
and know that it's an important part.

I am, however, interested in helping with coding it.

--
Philip Van Hoof, Software Developer @ Cronos
home: me at freax dot org