Re: GConf in Debian Sarge

On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 07:01:24PM +0100, Ross Burton wrote:

 > Finally, we're going totally bonkers and relocating the installed
 > defaults/mandatory keys from /etc/gconf/ to
 > /var/lib/gconf/defaults[2], whilst keeping /etc/gconf/system.defaults
 > for administrators to play with.

 Would the later represent system defaults or mandatory settings?  If
 the former, how do I get mandatory settings, and if the later --
 besides system.defaults being a misnomer -- how do I get system-wide
 defaults?

 Now that you are at this, would it be possible to have some _real_
 documentation be shipped _with_ the corresponding Debian package?

--
Marcelo