Re: Can't edit menu item in main Menu

Thanks.

I found I can modify /usr/share/applications/*.desktop to make my new
menu item take effect. But it affects all the users. Can I edit menu for
ech user (each user has different menu)? I tried the following ways, it
doesn't work. I got nothing in application menu.

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2003-November/msg00772.html

Where is the file & location in HOME directory to store user customizing
Main Menu?

Is it a bug of Gnome-2.6 and will it be fixed in the future?

Rocky