Re: cannot register existing type `LINCConnection'

Hi Tim,

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:00:19 +0200 (CEST)
Tim Janik <timj gtk org> wrote:

> gtk input modules usually:
> a) don't conditionalize type registration to a static variable
> b) use GTypeModule which takes care of your type registration.
> so if you're implementing an input module like the rest
> of input modules in gtk, you shouldn't get a warning about
> type reregistration.

I think I'm doing it exactly the way like the rest of the input modules in
gtk.  I have stripped down the whole source to a few lines of code, but I
still get the segfault from gconf.
Maybe you can spot the problem, the stripped down version is available
from here: http://siliconium.net/im-ja-skel.tar.gz

TIA.