oops... another impossibility to contiue with compilation...

Hi,

Sorry but my GConf compilation is resulting in a tedious stuff (I hope my messages won't to...) After several tryings and hackings, checkings and recheckings, I give up.

I could get configure find my db3, but now I don't know why
this error message is appearing:

gconftool.c:25:25: libxml/tree.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
gconftool.c:26:27: libxml/parser.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio
gconftool.c:27:30: libxml/xmlmemory.h: No existe el fichero o el directorio

i.e.: those files do not exist.

Why libxml is dependent GConf, libxml (version 1) or libxml2?
Both are (I think) rightly installed; I have looked into Makefile file
and I haven't found anything I can do.

Please, if someone can help, I would thank a lot.

Bye,
Alejandro Ortega.