Icon support

Hey!

I'm trying to change icons under gnome, but some icons can't be changed.
So I googled, didn't find any help, but saw some message about gconf. So
I hunted for gconf in my filesystem, and indeed found lot's of
information. I have found in /etc/gconf/schemas, the following file;
panel-per-panel-config.schemas, where I read the line;

<!-- add custom_icon and custom_icon_file keys to replace icon -->

Do I need to define here a schema? I hope someone can explain better
than the documentation does.

Thijs Thiessens