C++ wrapper for GConf

Havoc,

I have written a C++ wrapper for GConf and have come across a few minor
problems:

1. There is no GCONF_CLIENT_GET_CLASS macro, but I had need of one when
wrapping the GConfClient signals.

2. There is a typo in the documentation for gconf_value_get_float() in
gconf-gconf-value.html which refers to GCONF_VALUE_DOUBLE, should be FLOAT.

3. The gconf_entry_copy() function is not exported, but I had need of it
when wrapping GConfEntry.

4. The files gconf-schema.h and gconf-value.h are not wrapped in an
 extern "C".

Could these be fixed in the next GConf version.

Jeff Franks.