C++ wrapper for GConf
- From: Jeff Franks <jcf tpg com au>
- To: gconf-list gnome org
- Subject: C++ wrapper for GConf
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:33:49 +1100
I have written a C++ wrapper for GConf and have come across a few minor
1. There is no GCONF_CLIENT_GET_CLASS macro, but I had need of one when
wrapping the GConfClient signals.
2. There is a typo in the documentation for gconf_value_get_float() in
gconf-gconf-value.html which refers to GCONF_VALUE_DOUBLE, should be FLOAT.
3. The gconf_entry_copy() function is not exported, but I had need of it
when wrapping GConfEntry.
4. The files gconf-schema.h and gconf-value.h are not wrapped in an
Could these be fixed in the next GConf version.
] [Thread Prev