Re: [Evolution-hackers] Composer failure ...

Michael Meeks <michael ximian com> writes:
> 	So - can anyone suggest how that file can disappear without it being
> unlinked by anything forked from evolution ? perhaps I'm missing a
> 'delete' syscall or something ;-)

Maybe some kind of /tmp scanner/cleaner-upper process like tmpwatch?

Alternatively, don't we do some kind of cleanup of orbit sockets
somewhere? (Maybe I'm just thinking of the atexit())

Maybe gconfd forks/execs something and calls exit()? Can't think of
what it would fork/exec though.