No validation against schemas?
- From: "Jim Arnell" <jim arnell home se>
- To: gconf-list gnome org
- Cc: jim arnell home se
- Subject: No validation against schemas?
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:51:52 +0100
Sorry if these are a dumb questions, didn't find anything when searching through google!
1) I have made a simple schema that I installed without problems. However, when adding a key that is not in the schema using gconf-editor, it did not complain. Why is that, isn't that the purpose of the schema?
2) Documentation about simple types is very good. I would like to use list and map too, is there anywhere else than the source on how to find information on how lists should be "formatted" in order to be read by future versions of gconf-editor?
Keep up the excellent work !
] [Thread Prev