Re: gconf & tcpwrappers

Hi Robert,

On Fri, 2002-05-17 at 22:22, Robert A. Knop Jr. wrote:
> What is the "key" that should be used in hosts.allow for gconfd?  (Or is
> it for ORBit in general?)

	I don't understand what you mean by key; ORBit2 picks a random port at
both client and server, so it's not possible to filter by port number
I'm afraid [ if that's what you want ].

	Of course, this could be changed in ORBit2 if you re-build the gconf
client library to always fork gconfd with
--ORBIIOPIPSock=<some-defined-port>.

	Perhaps I didn't understand the question,

	Regards,

		Michael.