Re: Lock problem

If I understood you correctly:

agorski Zaphod:~/.gconf/%gconf-xml-backend.lock $ls -l
total 2
-rwx------  1 agorski  agorski  266 Mar 24 11:47 ior

Is that the file? It's there :(

Also, the file contains a huge string starting with:

46815:IOR:010000001500000049444c3a436f6e66 etc.

I'm willing to work with you guys on this, and I can provide as much
info/testing/etc as needed. I figure I can help you out maybe, and you can
help me out for sure :)

- Adam