GConf ...

Sigh;

	My automatic test program is useless because I use GConf, the only
solution is to try not to use GConf which in some cases I can, but for
others it's not easy:

#include <libbonoboui.h>

int
main (int argc, char **argv)
{
	CORBA_Environment *ev, real_ev;

	ev = &real_ev;
	CORBA_exception_init (ev);

	free (malloc (8)); /* -lefence */

	if (!bonobo_ui_init ("test-ui", VERSION, &argc, argv))
		g_error (_("Cannot init libbonoboui code"));

	bonobo_activate ();

	CORBA_exception_free (ev);

	return bonobo_ui_debug_shutdown ();
}

	Gives:

lt-test-ui-auto (pid:29582): ** WARNING **: CORBA_ORB_destroy: ORB still
has 3 refs.

lt-test-ui-auto (pid:29582): ** WARNING **: ORB: a total of 11 refs to 7
ORB objects were leaked
FAIL: test-ui-auto
1 of 1 tests failed

	All of these are leaked inside GConf - probably static client
references or somesuch; I wonder if you have any suggestions as to how I
should proceed ? given that abandoning efficient automated tests is not
a clever idea.

	Ideally I need a gconf_debug_shutdown () method.

	Regards,

		Michael.