Re: Gconf schemas value.

Hi Paul,

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 12:25, Paul Sprencz wrote:
> Can somebody help me, how I can to change this path (default source path)?
> Or it is recomanded to install the schemas at path defined default by the
> gconf?

	I too would be extremely interested in a good answer on how to use
GConf in multi-prefix, multi-conflicting-different-prefix-versions
environment.

	As far as I can see, you have to configure Gconf to point at each
prefixes somehow; how to do that / how far that gets you I forget,
either way I'm plagued with problems by it between my several parallel
prefixes - and the problem only gets worse as more disparate software
uses gconf.

	Regards,

		Michael.