GConf

Hello,

I want to start the Gnome-Configurator (Background-Configurator, etc.).

Every time, when I want to do this. Gnome says, in a login-xterm window:

** WARNING **: No configuration applets were found. This probably means that
either the control-center or GNOMD ist incorrectly installed.

The GConf programm is installed with ./configurate-make-make install. Also
the control-center is installed with ./configurate-make-make install.

What do I have to do?

I use gnome with sawfish

Please answer me

Stephan Herzfeld T-Online de