Re: world writeable files

I'd suggest removing the call to umask altogether; it's hard for apps
to do the right thing all the time, that's why it's generally set
from the shell.

If there's no way to tell xmlSaveFile() to use the "ambient" umask,
better pass the current value of umask(), obtained using something
like:

	umask(cmask = umask(0)); /* cmask contains the current umask */

Colm.