Re: remote configuration sources

If I remember correctly (2 year old knowlege), what acap was addressing
there was the inability to add schema information on the fly through the
LDAP protocol. This would not be a problem for common things like
bookmarks and addressbooks. You can easily add any data you want provided
there is a data type already defined which is a simple copy of the schema
file into a directory if I remember correctly.