Re: [patch] eliminate duplicate macros

Hi,

While on vacation the last couple days, I actually realized "damn! I
told Marco to commit AM_GCONF_SOURCE to both branches and the
duplicate macros will break parallel installs!" but I had no computer
to send out email. ;-) Doh.

I believe the correct situation is:
 - gconf.m4 in gconf-1-0 branch contains the new AM_GCONF_SOURCE macro
   and also AM_PATH_GCONF
 - gconf-2.m4 in HEAD contains AM_GCONF_SOURCE_2
 - no gconf-config in HEAD

Darin the AM_GCONF_SOURCE macro adds a configure option for where to
install schemas, so is not overlapping with pkg-config
functionality. But AM_PATH_GCONF should go away because it does
overlap.

Renaming AM_GCONF_SOURCE to AM_GCONF_SOURCE_2 is annoying and ugly but
I guess aclocal is like that. ;-)

I'm leaving to continue vacation the next few days, if someone wants
to commit a fix for all this then please do. Otherwise I'll get to it.