Re: GConfClient: GSList types

Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net> writes:
> What type of item data should I expect in the GSList*s from
> gconf_client_all_entries() and
> gconf_client_all_dirs() ?
>
> Also, can you confirm that all GSList* return args require the client code to
> free the memory, and that all GSList* input args are copied?

all_entries returns a list of GConfEntry and all_dirs returns a list
of strings, I believe. In both cases both the list and each ->data
element need to be freed, with gconf_entry_free() and g_free()
respectively.

This is just from memory, a quick glance at the source should confirm
whether I'm right.