Re: todo file

Hi,

I have one more item to also go on the todo list:

* Define XML DTD to represent updates to GConf (both set's and key-removes);
  augment gconftool to read and write this data format

The documentation updates include:

- backends need to support concurrency control as there may be multiple
  gconfd processes accessing a single shared GConf database
- some clarification about writes to the database (make clear that
  a write occurs in the first non-readonly database, not necessarily
  the same database that the key was read from

Colm.