Re: Garnome as a framework

BTW, I just committed a bunch of code from David Ronis to a new
'untested' branch in the repo.  He tells me much of mono is failing.
I'll probably eventually get around to fixing that, but for now I need
to focus on work and GSoC.

I can probably do a svn co of your code and merge changes into a branch
of its own.  It would be easier if you kept your code in git, though :)