Re: Possible help on 2.28 version ?

Hi Bertrand,

There haven't been updates for some time.   I suspect that the
"official" project is dead.  On the other hand, I've maintained a local
version that is at 2.28.1 for the most part.  Several things don't work,
and the build needs a lot of hand holding; nonetheless, I can send you a
tar file if you'd like.

Cheers

David