Re: package download failure

1- I figured you would want to know that you had sites listed that garnome was trying to use that actually do not work.  I noticed how you changed the URL name used rather than testing the URL's I was pointing out are broken.   Someone using the DNS rotor will hit these broken URL's unless they are removed from the rotor.   And I see they are still broken.  This is for garnome-2.20.3.

MacBook-Pro:~ jackal$ wget http://mir1.ovh.net/docbook/docbook-xsl-1.72.0.tar.bz2
--23:08:23--  http://mir1.ovh.net/docbook/docbook-xsl-1.72.0.tar.bz2
           => `docbook-xsl-1.72.0.tar.bz2'
Resolving mir1.ovh.net... 213.186.33.37
Connecting to mir1.ovh.net|213.186.33.37|:80... connected.
23:08:23 ERROR 404: Not Found.

MacBook-Pro:~ jackal$ wget http://chuangtzu.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/sources/docbook-xsl/1.72/docbook-xsl-1.72.0.tar.bz2
--23:08:51--  http://chuangtzu.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/sources/docbook-xsl/1.72/docbook-xsl-1.72.0.tar.bz2
           => `docbook-xsl-1.72.0.tar.bz2'
Resolving chuangtzu.acc.umu.se... 130.239.18.159
Connecting to chuangtzu.acc.umu.se|130.239.18.159|:80... connected.
23:08:52 ERROR 404: Not Found.

2- I even tested these URL's via megaproxy.com to verify that it's not just me or my ISP and I see they are broken coming in through megaproxy.com as well:

AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED WHILE PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST:

http://mir1.ovh.net/docbook/docbook-xsl-1.72.0.tar.bz2

PLEASE NOTE THE ERROR DETAILS BELOW:

HTTP error code: Not found

Please check your spelling. This website may also have moved, shut down, or been restricted by the
Megaproxy™ introductory service.

3- As for the please send text emails - welcome to 2008.  USENET is and was very 1992.  I signed up for a MAILING LIST and according to gmail, "we recommend using 'UTF-8' (Unicode) for all outgoing mail. UTF-8 is a standard encoding that's accepted by many email clients."  USENET is a joke.  I even had my own USENET news group for myself (alt.fan.brad.allison) .  That's how much USENET is a joke.  In todays world USENET is a place for downloading porn.  That's it.  But again, I signed up for a MAILING LIST and assume the other people on the MAILING LIST are reading email via a email client.

I'll be switching emails and dropping off this list now.  The lack of MacOSX support seems a bit hopeless here.  I was only trying to build evolution so I could view my exchange calendar without having to use outlook, but given the MacOSX support here, that does not seem to be an option.

-b