Re: Pan/Inkscape gassert in gmessage <-> gtestutils change

On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 02:31:50PM -0400, David Ronis wrote:
> I tried your patches.  Pan now compiles and runs (at least the gui
> starts up properly).  However, I don't seem to be able to connect, and
> worse, I hang when I try to exit.

Unfortunately, I can't help you there. I stopped at the 'compiled' step
for Pan. Inkscape works fine for me (for the limited testing I've done),
so I don't think it's a result of the gmessage changes.

It may just not be compatible with the latest glib I guess.

  John A.