question about garnome startup script ...

Hi,

I just download Garnome-2.18.1 and successfully installed it.
I use a new account called 'garnome' which I want to use to test
Garnome.

In document http://www.gnome.org/projects/garnome/docs.html
I found that
Starting GARNOME
To use GARNOME you will first need to start the DBus, HAL, and Avahi daemons. You can use the script below to do this

But my Linux (SL5.0 or RHEL/5.0) already had dbus and hal running.
Do I need to kill the  running dbus and hal daemon and use the Garnome
version for the whole system ???  That sounds not good for me because
I'm not the only one using the Linux box ... and I'm worry about will this
affect other users ?

If I can run Garnome session under Xnest or Xephr ... using a specific user which
will NOT affect other users on the same Linux box, .... that will be perfect to me.

This is the 1st time I use Garnome.

Thanks
KC