- From: Peter <sw98234 hotmail com>
- To: garnome-list gnome org
- Subject: evolution-2.11.1
- Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 14:23:08 +0000 (UTC)
For anyone interested in trying this new version, there are a couple of
issues that have to be dealt with.
I installed this over 2.18.0 with no problems.
1) gtkhtml should be version 3.15.1
2) evolution should be version 2.11.1
3) evolution-data-server should be version 1.11.1
(I do no use the exchange module, but I imagine it should be
version 2.11.1 also).
gtkhtml will compile and install fine. Data Server will too. Evolution
won't as explained here: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=432616.
In addition, svn contains a missing file that also needs to be placed in
Once patched, evo compiles fine and runs. There _MAY_ be a problem with
the spamassassin plugin, but I am testing that now. Editing the plugins
and preferences seems necessary, but I am not sure everything is working
] [Thread Prev