Re: gnome-keyring dep

Installing the gnugpg deps somehow allowed it to compile.

even so could gnugpg or libgcrypt etc become deps? Im not sure which is needed since there seems some overlap.

Campbell Barton wrote:
Hi, whenever a new garnome comes out, I try build it without sremoving packages ;)

gkr-keyring.c:41:20: error: gcrypt.h: No such file or directory

Looks like gnupg is needed, I tried building it with all its deps but ended up giving up after gnupg gave this error. asshelp.c:314: error: 'GPG_ERR_ASS_CONNECT_FAILED' undeclared (first use in this function)

Anyhow, I can do without gnome-keyring so Ill keep at it.

--
Campbell J Barton (ideasman42)