Re: F-spot configure error

Yiannis,

gtkhtml-sharp-2.0 is built as part of mono/gnome-sharp. I patched
gnome-sharp on 28March07 to support gtkhtml-3.14, which is probably the
source of your problem.

* uninstall the currently installed version of mono/gnome-sharp
* Pull the patched version of the source from SVN
* build/install

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net