Re: yelp. epiphany don't like seamonkey

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:36:40 -0400, Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. wrote:

> GARNOME must work on N different distros.  It is expedient for GARNOME
> to build its own version of some [but not all] apps in ./bootstrap
> rather than attempt to contend with the wide variations among distos.
>
> As for xulrunner... There are current discussions to make xulrunner a
> "blessed" external dependency of GNOME.  When that happens GARNOME will
> be modified to search for and use an "acceptable" version if found.
>

> -Joseph

Thanks a lot for your work. Garnome is a really excellent build suite.
I realize it's impossible to satisfy build requirements for all distros
and all the wacky variants.
ITMT, I seem to recall that there was a list of build time dependencies
and compile order somewhere on the gnome site. I can't find it anymore.
Is there a quick way to unravel gnome so I can build it properly for this
setup (when I get the time to do so :)).

Thx again.

--
Peter
+++++