RE: by totem error

GARNOME will build using an external distribution of firefox. If firefox
plugins are to be built, they should be installed within the GARNOME
install tree.  The userthen has the post-install option to move or link
a GARNOME firefox plugin to the system plugins directory.

To insure that totem installs firefox plugins into the GARNOME install
tree, edit the GAR makefile for totem adding the following line above
the CONFIGURE_ARGS line:

CONFIGURE_ENV =  MOZILLA_PLUGINDIR="$(libdir)/mozilla"

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net