Re: 2.16 onf fc5, flawless install :)

Justin,

Great!!!

I took a look at your notes. If you first build

   ./bootstrap/filefox

before starting the build in ./desktop, GARNOME will use its firefox
files and [hopefully] ignore whatever mozilla-foo is installed under
FC5.

Because firefox takes so long to build, we have attempted to allow the
use of distro firefox/mozilla files instead.  This approach works well
on some systems but not so well on others as you have discovered.

For completeness, try getting dbus, hal and sound working.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net