glib-java compile problem

Hi,

I was trying to compile the garnome-2.15.92 and I was in trouble with
glib-java because the jni.h file was not found. To solve the problem, I
installed the libsablevm1-dev and copied
from /usr/include/sablevm/jni*.h to the glib-java/src/jni folder.

I think that this is not the way to solve the problem. This is a know
issue of glib-java? What can be wrong with my system?

Thanks,
Carlos.

http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/