Fwd: Error compiling control-center-2.17.1

OK I think I know what's going on here. I was wrong in saying that
gnomecc-rounded-rect-pixbuf.h was empty is a freshly untarred source,
it doesn't exist (damn my laziness, not reading bash completed paths).

On first compilation the error produced is:

/home/thocon/garnome/bin/gdk-pixbuf-csource --raw --build-list
gnomecc_rounded_rect_frame               ./text-selection-frame.png >
gnomecc-rounded-rect-pixbuf.h
failed to load "./text-selection-frame.png": Couldn't recognize the
image file format for file './text-selection-frame.png'
make[3]: *** [gnomecc-rounded-rect-pixbuf.h] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/thocon/garnome-2.17.1/desktop/control-center/work/main.d/control

I'm guessing this produces gnomecc-rounded-rect-pixbuf.h but it's an
empty file due to the failure. Trying the compilation a second time
produces the first error I reported.

Which module provides the gdk-pixbuf-csource binary, so I can check
all the dependencies are fulfilled for that package? I bet it hasn't
been compiled with png support (or somehting like that)

P.S. Sorry Joseph for polluting your inbox by replying on and off
list, just trying to do too many things at once.

--
tom.c

The two fundamental questions:
1) What is it?