hald and suspend to disk

hello

I get this error in /var/log/messages when I try to suspend to disk
(garnome 2.16.1.1) :
hald_dbus.c:2680: failed with 'Failed to open connection to system
message bus: Failed to connect to socket
/var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such file or directory' 'error:
libhal_ctx_set_dbus_connection: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.FileNotFound:
Failed to connect to socket /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such
file or directory'

which means for this very special task, hald still points to
/var/run/dbus path.
I have done a grep command through the garnome src tree to search for a
hardlink to this path, and I also did that in the $garnome/etc : no
result at all, every result points to $garnome/var/run...
Any idea appreciated a lot

Guillaume