RE: Administrivia

It makes sense to subsribe first. What is the meaning of mailing lists without subscribing? It's easy, and everyone who wants to compile GNOME packages using GARNOME should know how to participate. If not, well, one could write a short FAQ, but to me such a thing would be strange, compared to levels of errors that show up during builds. I wonder if every new (potential) subsriber knows what this is about...