pwlib version problem in ekiga compilation

Hi everyone,

Installing garnome 2.16.1 is failing when compiling ekiga. Here are the
messages:

checking for PWLib includes in /pub/garnome/include/...
checking for /pub/garnome/include/ptlib/pprocess.h... yes
checking for read in -lpt... yes
checking for PWLib version... 1.10.2
checking for OpenLDAP support in PWLIB... no
configure: error: Sorry but the PWLib version you are using doesn't
support LDAPmake[2]: *** [configure-work/main.d/ekiga-2.0.3/configure]
Error 1

I am running Debian unstable with kernel 2.6.18, and the archives only
offer pwlib version 1.10.0.

So I wonder where to go from here. Any suggestions appreciated.

Chuck

Only 10 kinds of people: those who do binary, and those who do not.
But you can get a few downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh