Re: Dependency Error

Frank,

Correct... MAC-OSX is quite different from most variants of Linux.

You need to spend some additional time looking at all of the variables
in gar.conf.mk and changing some accordingly to support your
environment.

It would be helpful when you finish the port to write up your changes /
experiences and send to the GARNOME list.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net