Re: garnome and firefox-2.0

Peter,

On my system, the nss headers where installed under

       /opt/garnome/include/firefox-2.0/nss

The configure process for evolution [both 2.8.1.1 and 2.9.2] found these
headers, as is evidenced from some of the *_CFLAGS entries in the top
level Makefile.

The evo configure process also allows the location of the nss headers
and libs to be set explicitly:

 --with-nss-includes=PREFIX    Location of Mozilla nss3 includes.
  --with-nss-libs=PREFIX        Location of Mozilla nss3 libs.

-Joseph

--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net