Garnome Dependencies - newbe question

Hi,

I have a working 'linuxfromscratch' with xorg7 installed on my Compaq P-III laptop.
I read about garnome-14 and want to install gnome-14 on to my system.

Checking up the dependencies, I find that these are given only for Fedora and Ubuntu. Since my OS is somewhat akin to Fedora, I looked these up. While my system meets most of the dependencies, there are some marked as 'xyz develp'. I am aeare of the packages mentioned but I do not understand the 'devlp' suffix attached to these.

Can someone throw some light on this and also, if these are different from the packages mentioned, then where can one get these from.

Thanks & Regards

Randhir Phagura