Re: C++ preprosessor lib/cpp fails sanity check (configure 5441) Error

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 16:37 -0700, Bita Vafaei wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I installed garnome-2.12.2.1 on my computer and i get 2 errors. I have
> fedora core4. It says C++ preprossesor fails sanity check, it also says
> g++ command is not found.

You need to have certain dependencies installed before starting your
GARNOME build.

http://www.gnome.org/projects/garnome/deps-list.html

> Can you help me.
>
> Below is the config.log file to help you see the problem.

Building as the root user is not supported or recommended by GARNOME.
Please read the README file for more info.

Bob

--
Bob Kashani
GARNOME Project