Firefox detection

Hi all,

  I stoped again when compiling totem because the nsIDOMWindow.h was not
found, so I remeber, "damn, it needs bootstrap/firefox!" =D
You told me that garnome search for system Firefox or Mozilla, but Gentoo
stores the headers of Firefox into a different place =\

$ find /opt/garnome/include -name nsIDOMWindow.h
/opt/garnome/include/firefox-1.5.0.1/nsIDOMWindow.h

$ find /usr/lib/mozilla -name nsIDOMWindow.h
/usr/lib/mozilla/include/dom/nsIDOMWindow.h

This is why Garnome doesn't find the headers.
Thare's any way to create a patch to fix this for Gentoo users?
Thanks.