Re: Fail to build on Solaris 8, /bin/sh: test: argument expected

Solaris 8, eh???  Hmmm... It's been a while.  I know that SUN offers a
free suite of Open Source GNU tools:

        http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/freeware/

I am guessing that there are updates for some of these packages. Search
the web for sites that host SUN freeware.

-Joseph