Re: Building opal fails - garnome-2.15.2.2

Short term solution
--------------------
* Examine the GAR Makefile in CVS and make the appropriate changes to
your local makefiles
* For each app:
run 'make makesum' , which will fetch the tarball and update the
checksum

you are good to go

Longer term solution
Pull down a copy of GARNOME CVS

        http://www.gnome.org/projects/garnome/devel.html

Once you have done this, you can easily update by running

        cvs update -dP

-Joseph

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 21:20 -0600, Myles Green wrote:
--
joseph_sacco [at] comcast [dot] net