Re: garnome-daily issues

On Mon, 2006-06-05 at 20:44 +0200, Stef van der Made wrote:
> Hi Guenther,
>
> Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad to hear that I've not gone crazy alone
> ;-) with sourgeforge and their download procedures. I'll just keep on
> changing the makefiles if the downloads fails it's not a big deal.
>
> I'll try the latest snapshot to see how that one performs.

FWIW, this has been a problem ever since Sourceforge moved to the
mirroring system script they use now -- everything's fine if all the
mirrors sync up, but sometimes your .tar.gz will consist of a broken
webpage when the redirection fails.

It was one of the main reasons I used to host a bunch of files directly
on the cipherfunk FTP site -- so people looking for things like docbook
would no longer be 'trapped in the system' as it were.

Regards,

Paul