Garnome without some extras.

Hey, I compile most stable garnome builds that are released ;)

Id like to be able to compile without evalution, or epiphany- Bothe are big packages and since I use thunderbird and firefox its a lot of overhead I dont need.
Also, I have had troubles compiling both..
Some Kind of minimal option would be nice.

Also every time I build garnome (on Both Linux installs) - when building glib, I need to manually do and run
./configure --with-libiconv=gnu
Otherwise it wont compile. - Realy a problem for glib but thaught Id mention anyhow, would be nice if it could auto detect this.

Theres a few missing depancies
 exchange-data-server (needs OpenLDAP)
gnome-panel (needs exchange-data-server) WHY?? - I removed from the makefile and gnome-panel compiled fine. without exchange.
 deskbar-applet (needs liboil)
 Cant recall the lib :/ (needs PyRex)