2.15.90 + fc3/x86_64

This pretty much worked ! Roll on 2.16 - as soon as I can get
gnome-settings-daemon to work, that is :)

The list of tweaks is below.

== Silly tweaks you'll already have fixed

platform/atk
* make makesums

freedesktop/dbus-glib
* make makesums

bindings/pycairo
* remove LIBDEP on bindings/pygtk

mono/mono
* remove spurious PATCHFILES that aren't found in files/

desktop/gst-plugins-base
* needs a LIBDEP on bootstrap/liboil

office/abiword
* tweak makefile, to make the dirs work cirrectly
WORKSRC = $(WORKDIR)/$(GARNAME)-$(GARVERSION)/abi

mono/gtk-sharp2.0
* disable parallel compiling (breaks during installation)
BUILD_ARGS = -j1

== Other tweaks for x86_64 stuff

desktop/gstreamer
* add '--disable-valgrind' to CONFIGURE_ARGS

fifth-toe/gnet
* add to Makefile, so that it will actually compile
post-patch:
	perl -i -p -e's/-Werror//g' $(WORKSRC)/configure $(WORKSRC)/configure.ac

gar.conf.mk
* remove a few linker flags that break linking
#LDFLAGS += -Wl,--export-dynamic -L$(libdir)
LDFLAGS += -L$(libdir)

Env vars before invoking garnome:
* set LDFLAGS to pick up 64bit libs
LDFLAGS = -L$(PREFIX)/lib -L/lib64 -L/usr/lib64 -L/usr/local/lib64
-L/usr/X11R6/lib64 -lXtst

Hacks in the filesystem before starting the compile
* bootstrap/popt is stupid, and insists on installing where it won't
be found. Subvert it.
ln -s $(PREFIX)/lib $(PREFIX)/lib64

== Things I didn't fix

office/present
* fails to find libgoffice, some bug in its configure I think

desktop/ekiga
* all goes a bit wrong deep in Opal compilation