Re: list of missing DEPS for garnome cvs using Ubuntu 5.10

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 18:01 -0600, Jorg Pitts wrote:
> using ubuntu 5.10 breezy
>
> here is a list of depends that I found missing from DEPS-LIST
>
> liboil0.3-dev (needed for gst-plugins-base)
> libxkbfile-dev (needed for libxklavier)

These two are ok and I've added them.

> e2fslibs-dev (needed for gnome-utils)

Is this _needed_? I just finished a clean build on breezy and I didn't
need this. Does it provide extra functionality if installed? In which
case it would be considered optional and not needed.

Bob

--
Bob Kashani
http://www.gnome.org/projects/garnome