Dependency issue and other stuff

Hi Guys,

While quikly wanting my desktop back after another stupidity from my side I decided to build gnome-session as fast as I could. The only missing dependency to get this completed is desktop/control-center which houses gnome-settings-demon

Could you please add the dependency. Next to this small issue I can now also start logging some of the build issues I'm having with avahi, and gnome-vfs-2.16.3 now that I can go online.

Oh and if anybody has any good tips for a athlon 64 mainboard please let me know as my old workhorse is getting too slow and I would like to upgrade the main memory to 2GB or more which I can only do on a new mainboard. I'm just using the PC for some internet and playing around with gnome so no games and I'm running linux only at the moment.

This new PC should also benifit my buidling of garnome in speed :-D

Cheers,

Stef