Re: More errors...

You can install Net::DBus into your distro's version of perl.  You can
do this by connecting directly to CPAN.

Try this...

(0) read the man page on CPAN

(1) run the command

    perl -MCPAN -eshell

The first time you run this command you will be prompted to set up some
stuff. Just follow along.

(2) now run

cpan> install Net::DBus

-Joseph