Re: garnome 2.14.3 + Evolution

On Friday 04 August 2006 10:19, guenther wrote:
Thanx,  guenther and schollsky! I was missing the openldap package. I see it
is in the dependencies, which I admit I dont peruse very often. It seems most
packages tell you.
Anyway, after building/install openldap from source, I got same error.
I then changed the config-args for EDS to disable openldap and EDS compiled
fine.
I haven't built garnome since 2.8.3 and I think I was able to remove all the
Evo related packages without a problem back then.
But, all is well.
Tuck